Top posting users this week
Chouse
 
andrewp
 
JohnW
 
3hundredspartans
 
CRISTIAN 1
 

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 29 on Tue 30 May - 4:54
Latest topics
» My Townmate is on ebay
Wed 19 Jul - 16:21 by CRISTIAN 1

» Someone on the wacky tobaccy, again!
Tue 18 Jul - 22:45 by JohnW

» Townmate for £1
Mon 17 Jul - 11:10 by 3hundredspartans

» The story of my T80 so far
Wed 12 Jul - 5:56 by Chouse

» Inherited a townmate
Wed 12 Jul - 3:06 by Mark1982.

» Creaky Front Suspension
Sat 8 Jul - 19:28 by barker

» Big Hello from Germany !
Fri 7 Jul - 23:21 by JohnW

» Bearing Plate Bolts
Thu 6 Jul - 3:22 by JohnW

» T80 for sale
Thu 29 Jun - 4:04 by JohnW


T80 for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

T80 for sale

Post  Dysonian76 on Tue 27 Jun - 2:08

For Sale
H reg (1990) Yamaha Townmate T80. Runs and rides but needs tlc. Plenty of surface rust but nothing deep and everything is solid.  Excellent project scooter. Questions welcome to myself or Neil Greenwood. £450 ovno but no log book, Reg is available from old tax disc and frame and engine number match. Situated in Burnham on sea, somerset.

Dysonian76

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-06-23
Location : Burnham on sea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T80 for sale

Post  JohnW on Tue 27 Jun - 9:10

Dysonian76 wrote:For Sale
H reg (1990) Yamaha Townmate T80. Runs and rides but needs tlc. Plenty of surface rust but nothing deep and everything is solid.  Excellent project scooter. Questions welcome to myself or Neil Greenwood. £450 ovno but no log book, Reg is available from old tax disc and frame and engine number match. Situated in Burnham on sea, somerset.

What is the registration number Neil? should be listed at DVLA if so just a matter of filling in Form V62 (Application for V5C) and sending it with a cheque for £25 to get a new V5c in your name.

JohnW

Posts : 997
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T80 for sale

Post  adespin on Tue 27 Jun - 22:01

Seems a bit steep, £450 for a project, i must be living in the past, but then i still can't get over Mars bars are no longer 6d old money (2 1/2p)
avatar
adespin

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 69
Location : Llanelli, South Wales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T80 for sale

Post  JohnW on Tue 27 Jun - 22:07

adespin wrote:Seems a bit steep, £450 for a project, i must be living in the past, but then i still can't get over Mars bars are no longer 6d old money (2 1/2p)

I would agree, this one went recently for £290 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1987-Yamaha-Townmate-80-/132214664403?
And it had the V5c

JohnW

Posts : 997
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T80 for sale

Post  adespin on Thu 29 Jun - 0:50

John, my max bid on that would have been £200 if i was interested in it, due to the welding on the the rear frame, i guess i am living in the past as my wife always tells me.
avatar
adespin

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 69
Location : Llanelli, South Wales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T80 for sale

Post  JohnW on Thu 29 Jun - 4:04

adespin wrote:John, my max bid on that would have been £200 if i was interested in it, due to the welding on the the rear frame, i guess i am living in the past as my wife always tells me.
Your about right on that price. Our friend Dysonian76 has not yet responded to my post re reg number to check to see if its on the DVLA computor!

JohnW

Posts : 997
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T80 for sale

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum