YAMAHA TOWNMATE T80 FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 237 on Fri 17 Sep - 12:50
Latest topics
» Replacement front shocks for T50 & T80
New member Kent EmptyThu 18 Apr - 21:00 by Mark1

» West Country Newbie
New member Kent EmptyThu 18 Apr - 20:55 by Mark1

» Swing Arm Bolt Query,,,,, Help !!!!!
New member Kent EmptyThu 29 Feb - 11:22 by Cilldara1

» How does a Recruitment CRM improve collaboration among team members involved in the hiring process?
New member Kent EmptyWed 6 Dec - 5:08 by samsmith

» Hello from Lancashire
New member Kent EmptyFri 20 Oct - 12:19 by fast but dim

» E488RNW in Scotland
New member Kent EmptyThu 12 Oct - 17:42 by JohnW

» New 275 x 17 Heidenau tyres
New member Kent EmptyTue 19 Sep - 14:04 by JohnW

» T80 in H J Pugh Auction 29th September reg No K358XPH
New member Kent EmptyMon 18 Sep - 20:39 by JohnW

» After market front damper warning
New member Kent EmptyWed 13 Sep - 19:38 by JohnW

New member Kent

5 posters

Go down

New member Kent Empty New member Kent

Post  mark1982 Tue 22 Apr - 6:23

New member from Kent thought would join to say hi (hi) had my t80 about a year now did have another1 befor but after it got nicked an wrecked by kids i lost heart with it an couldn't even look at it so sold it to fund get another 1 think its a early model the rear light an indicators are all 1 unit. a question do you hold camping weekend meets like the c90 club been to loads of them just wondering if there's any t80 meets even if a day meet riding around Kent etc don't mind traveling long distance to weekend camping meets rode my t80 210 miles to a meet befor and 330 miles to another fully loaded with camping gear my bike seams to handle it well just plodding along at 45 my suspension bit on soft side now tho lol but enough about that i hope to speak to some of you soon mark

mark1982

Back to top Go down

New member Kent Empty Enthusiasm Lacking

Post  adespin Tue 22 Apr - 21:10

Welcome aboard Mark, nice to see a new member replying to a post as soon as he(or she) joins :d\\'-\\': . This is a small forum so don't expect the same level of enthusiasm as in the C90 forum, i think there are only about 60 odd T80's registered with the DVLA and i bet they are not all on the road. Out of the 84 users of this forum, only about ten members seem to post. It would be nice if there was an annual meeting, but i guess we are spread all over Britain, and that not including our oversea's members. It might be an idea to piggy back on the C90's annual meet at Rhayader mid Wales, it's sort of central and nice roads, perfect for Townmate's, i'm sure the C90's wouldn't mind.
adespin
adespin

Back to top Go down

New member Kent Empty Re: New member Kent

Post  Admin drgaz Tue 22 Apr - 21:30

It was my Dad that started the welsh meeting at Rhayader and he rode a T80!
Yes its nice for new member to sign in and drop a line  :d\\'-\\': 
Admin drgaz
Admin drgaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mark1982 Wed 23 Apr - 0:01

thanks i normally think i speak to much on forums replying to posts lol. yeah i noticed that about on here i did keep just popping on here for a nose befor i joined took me couple of attempts but im here. Really? i thought there would be more then that i can think of 4 of them of top my head. That's not many of the members who post then. Yeah i think an annual meet would be good i have met people from all over country on the c90 meets all over the country. Yeah they do them all up and down the country they have 2 in Wales now Rhayader and barmouth lol well they don't mind my t80 turning up at there meets I've gone to loads of them on my t80 and so has my mate no1 has said anything about it. i dunno about hills my bike struggled at the huge hills around matlock but that might been because I've got a 3.00 trials tyre in back lol. Really that's cool I've properly met him on a meet if he goes to loads of them im doing my first Wales meet next month 330 miles just to get there will be a long day an thanks

mark1982

Back to top Go down

Post  mark1982 Wed 23 Apr - 0:03

Sorry second Wales meet

mark1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank1e Wed 23 Apr - 10:37

Mark..3.00 rear tyre an 60 mph you didnt mention that !..that explains some..you've geared up  Very Happy 

Frank1e

Back to top Go down

Post  mark1982 Wed 23 Apr - 15:17

Sorry i forgot to mention that does kill the speed a lot on the hills tho

mark1982

Back to top Go down

Post  mark1982 Wed 23 Apr - 15:19

Sorry i forgot to mention that does kill the speed a lot on the hills tho

mark1982

Back to top Go down

Post  barker Thu 24 Apr - 22:32

turn up on the c90 meets you will be made welcome I took one of my t80s to ryder or how ever you spell it may take it to the new forest this year you will meet t80 riders at these meets I have only seen one t80 near me and that was in Bognor Regis there are not a lot of us on the road nowadays

barker

Back to top Go down

Post  mark1982 Fri 25 Apr - 2:05

I've taken my t80 to nearly all the c90 meets if you've met t80 members at Kent meets or matlock that was properly me an my mate lol are you going Wales this year hopefully im going. Im not going new forest this year not able get the time of. I've only ever seen 1 near me an that's my mates

mark1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down